Quinoa Poha | Healthy Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Here is a classic recipe with a healthy twist… Watch this video to find out the recipe for Quinoa Poha.
1 cup quinoa
2 tablespoons oil
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
8-10 curry leaves
2 medium onions, chopped
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
2 green chillies, chopped
2 small potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into 1 cm cubes
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons roasted and crushed peanuts
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
2 tablespoons scraped fresh coconut
1. Rinse the quinoa well. Transfer the quinoa in a deep nonstick
pan. Add two cups water. Allow to boil. Cover and and cook on
low heat for eighteen to twenty minutes.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add the mustard seeds. Once they
start to splutter, add curry leaves and sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add onions and sauté till golden brown. Add turmeric powder,
green chillies and sauté well.
4. Add boiled potatoes and mix well. Add the cooked quinoa, salt
and mix well.
5. Take the pan off the heat. Transfer in a serving bowl.
6. Sprinkle roasted peanuts, coriander and coconut and serve
Click to Subscribe:
Cookware by :